The OCP options are organized under the following five menus, • Unlock Mailslot • Status/Information • Configuration • Operations • Support From the Home screen, press Enter to bring up the first menu item. From a menu, use the Previous and Next keys to cycle through the menus, press Enter to see the first option in the menu, or press Cancel to return to the Home screen. From an option, use the Previous and Next keys to cycle through the options in the menu, press Enter to select the option, or press Cancel to return to the menu list. The menu structure is shown in Library menu tree. NOTE: By default, the administrator password is unset; all of the digits are null. You must set the administrator password from the OCP to protect the administrator functions on the OCP and enable the administrator functions in the RMI.
Options that require a password will prompt for a password before allowing access to the restricted screens. Once entered, the administrator password does not need to be entered again unless there is no user activity for five minutes or the password lock is enabled. The number 1 should be flashing.
To enter the password, do the following. • From the Home screen, press Previous or Next until the screen displays Status/Information. Press Enter to select. Arcsoft photo impressions 3.
Hi, Bryan, we haven’t seen similar issues so far. So, kindly, open a ticket with support team and provide them with required logs. Also, it will be appreciated, if you update the topic with the ticket number, so that we can follow the case.
• Press Previous or Next until the screen displays Inventory. Press Enter to select.
Pages alternatives for mac. • iWork does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text. IWork for iCloud is currently available worldwide in Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and U.S. • Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply. • Features are subject to change.
• By using Previous or Next, you can select from the following inventory locations: • Mailslot • Left magazine • Right magazine • Drive 1 • Drive 2 (if two drives are present) • Select Left or Right Magazine. The OCP will display the contents of the lowest numbered slot in the magazine. The display will show the tape bar code number, Full or Empty.
• Use Previous or Next to scroll through the remaining slots in the magazine. Press Cancel to choose another inventory location. • Press Previous or Next until the screen displays Drive 1 Information or Drive 2 Information. Press Enter to select.
Canon Pixma Driver For Mac
• After selecting Drive 1 Information or Drive 2 Information, the screen displays the source of the tape loaded in the drive. For example, Drive 1 Tape Source = Slot 2, indicates that the tape in Drive 1 was loaded from slot 2. • From the Home screen press Previous or Next until the screen displays Status/Information. Press Enter to select.
Download Brother Driver For Mac
• Press Previous or Next until the screen displays Library Information. Press Enter to select. By using Previous or Next, you can select from the following information screens: • Library Time • Firmware rev. • Product ID • Serial number • SCSI ID and LUN • Slots and Mailslots • Master drive • Odometer • WWide Node Name for the FC node to which the Library is connected. (Fibre Channel devices only). • From the Home screen, press Previous or Next until the screen displays Status/Information. Press Enter to select.